Words from an Irishman on his way home...

Sunday 3 December 2006

Wanderly Wagon and more...

I knew if I were patient that someone would someday upload it. And that day has come. Here we have the Wanderly Wagon opening credits in all their glory. Please try and tell me that the producers of the show were not tripping on acid when then came up with this title sequence. It's so funky - way trendier than I remember.



As an expat, I just love the 'Irish-isms' in this clip. Godmother is going shopping for the 'messages' and Mr Crow goes on about 'chak-a-lits'. Enjoy.



And seeing as we're going on a trip down memory lane, I feel I can't leave out the Brits - they had a huge influence on my development, too. How about some Trumpton?



Or Bagpuss?



Or Pigeon Street? Now with some twenty years of hindsight, I'm thinking Long Distance Clara might have worn her some comfy shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers