Words from an Irishman on his way home...

Sunday 19 October 2008

Sunset from the Millennium Bridge


We've been getting some really dramatic evening skies of late; I guess it's the season for it.
Family, friends, and long-time readers will know of my obsession with sky-watching... to the point of being told to shut up about it because I'm boring everyone to tears.
Hahaha, well sucked in - here I can waffle on about whatever I like.
The other day I was walking into town to meet friends for dinner when we had the most amazing sunset. I usually carry my camera with me wherever I go, but I was rolling light that night, so I had to make do with my camera phone.
The limited pixels don't do the sky justice: it really was stunning. Even Dublin city manages to look good in this sort of light.
I also want to post a picture of the Hunter's Moon that I captured earlier on this month. I'm usagi-doshi remember (born in the year of the rabbit), and so I feel a special affinity with the moon, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers