Words from an Irishman on his way home...

Friday 19 February 2010

A short animation

Mam, watch this short animation when you get a chance. It's by a Danish animator, Tobias Gundorff Boesen and is called 'Out of a Forest'. It's only a few minutes long. It reminded me of the Japanese music video I showed you years ago (http://digitalsocks.blogspot.com/2007/05/multimedia-madness.html) - super cute with a dark twist. Enjoy! And persevere; it ends well...

Out Of A Forest from Tobias Gundorff Boesen on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. the hare on the moon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed - that is very perceptive. When I uploaded this, I did think that I must come across as completely obsessed with the moon...and rabbits....oh, and toilets, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming in a bit late here...
    it's refreshing to find such a readable blog with gems like this embedded.
    Obsessed with the moon?
    this is the land of tsukimi after all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment - despite my moaning, I really love it over here and want to show people why. Nice crescent moon tonight, btw.

    ReplyDelete

Followers