Words from an Irishman on his way home...

Friday 25 September 2009

Mags ROTHARford


Leading on from the last entry, I started to wonder whether I had ever actually shown you Mags ROTHARford or not.

Well, here she is in all her glory. I think she still looks good as new almost one year later. That's because I take care of her - almost every week I oil her up and put it in her...

air, that is.

Don't you just love the basket! How long would you give her on the streets of Dublin? More importantly, how long would you give "me" on her on the streets of Dublin?

Oh dear, the photo doesn't seem to be uploading, so you'll just have to live in suspense a bit longer.

P.S. Success at last! I've had Mags every which way this weekend! But I've finally got the darn photo uploading right-side-up. Mam and Dad, I hope it was worth the wait - slightly too great a build up, methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers