Words from an Irishman on his way home...

Thursday 19 November 2009

Labouring for Labour Day

I am just finishing up a fairly tough business trip and, in the midst
of my morning blues, I had the best experince ever:

So I'm on the shinkansen; I'm pretty exhausted from only 4 hours of
disturbed sleep following the obligatory karaoke party till 1am to
wrap the training course; I've had no time to have brekkie in the
hotel; I know I have meetings all morning once I get back to head
office...

But, and here's the good part, I'm sitting here looking at the date
and I realize, "holy f&@kb&$ls, I have a three-day weekend thanks to
the national holiday on Monday!"

Is there any sweeter joy??? Thank you Labour Day for falling when you
do and for granting me the chance to catch up on life. Christmas cards
are getting sent out this weekend if it kills me!

iPhoneから送信

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers