Words from an Irishman on his way home...

Saturday 28 November 2009

Autumn Leaves




It's become a bit of a tradition for me to keep my folks abreast of the changing of the seasons here in Japan - they're big gardeners and are interested in things green and leafy. And in the process, I have become as petal-obsessed as any Setagaya madam. I'll put one or two photos up here and the rest you can see on facebook at this link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=344703&id=858385093&l=da19bb1f7a

This is an emotional album for me as it was the last set to be taken on my beloved old camera before it finally gave out. Fear not - I am the proud owner (as of this afternoon) of a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7 and will hopefully be astounding you all with beautiful images very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers