Words from an Irishman on his way home...

Sunday 18 June 2006

For My Lil Bro

So I posted especially for my sister. Now, to balance things out, here is one just for my brother.
This is an actual photo from a live wrestling match held here recently. I didn't go, but my student's grandfather used to be a pro-wrestler and hooked his grandkid up with some tickets. This was the more family friendly of the photos I got to see. Japanese pro-wrestling is this strange dark sub-culture (perfect environment for an eight-year old grandkid, don't ya think????) Anyway, the others photos were all blood trickling down people's faces and poles being broken over people's heads, and the like. To check out the other pics just go to the 'Wrestling' folder in my photos section.
Needless to say, if you come back to Japan, little bro, I will try and organise for you to go see these guys in action and maybe get a bit of a video or something happening.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers