Words from an Irishman on his way home...

Monday 26 June 2006

I've changed my mind

Oh yeah, the only other funny thing I had for you is that I bought new yoga clothes the other day.
I gave them a trial run at home yesterday. I am not sure if I will ever be able to wear them in public.
I have two words for you... black... spandex.
Seriously, you can see me changing my mind in them! I can't even relegate them to pyjama wear - they're so bloody tight I'd probably end up getting deep vein thrombosis as I slept.
Anyway, the highest bidder will receive a signed photo of me in my finery. Think Mister Bean meets Batman. All proceeds will go the Irish Society for the Prevention of Manorexia.
PS you do know that picture of few weeks back was of Christian Bale in 'The Machinist' and not me, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers