Words from an Irishman on his way home...

Thursday 16 November 2006

Crazy Interweb

You know, I just have to say that the internet is one crazy mixed up place.
Do you remember back when I wrote my first haiku that I recorded a short video?
I just pointed my digital camera at some trees and recorded the cicadas song. That's all it was - thirty seconds of green leaves and insect noise.
Well I have just been informed by youtube that that video has now been viewed 9,146 times!!!!
I mean what is going on? And I thought I was wasting my life away online. One poor sap has even subsribed to my account, preumambly in the hopes that I will come up with another such masterpiece.
Seriously, some people out there need to get themselves a hobby.
Oh and in case you were wondering, the video of my sister singing 'Bad Day' in karaoke has been viewed a grand total of 17 times!
Locusts, not humans, are clearly where the music market is going these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers