Words from an Irishman on his way home...

Sunday 8 July 2007

Pad Thai


I am confident even I, with my non-existent culinary skills, could make this yummy dish.
Par-boil some flat rice noodles.
Clean and slice carrot, spring onion and beansprouts.
Cube some deep-fried tofu to bite size pieces (non-veggies use chicken).
Oil your wok and stir fry the veggies a little.
Add some egg, the noodles and the tofu and stir fry until the egg is cooked.
Throw in some sweetened soy sauce (non-veggies use thai fish sauce), pepper and salt to taste.
Serve with a good tablespoon of crushed peanuts, a good teaspoon of ground dried chilli, a half a lime, and some spring onion on the side.
Why not try it for dinner tonight?
Disclaimer: Please don't sue me if you poison yourself - I really can't cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers