Words from an Irishman on his way home...

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Happy Me Day

I am a bad Irishman. I completely forgot it was paddy's day until a
colleague - with whom I have exchanged NOT ONE WORD in all my time in
the company - comes up to me, a vision in green.

He says (in clearly rehearsed English), "today I am wearing a green
shirt, green tie and green waistcoat to show respect to you," and then
just walks away.

I was flumoxed and felt like a right git for forgetting. I told you
Japanese people are crazy nice. So anyway, happy St Patrick's Day to
one an all.

iPhoneから送信

3 comments:

  1. happy St. Patrick's Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - right back at you. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, very good and green experience ;) Happy Paddy's Day, from the two of us, P&P

    ReplyDelete

Followers