Words from an Irishman on his way home...

Monday 13 March 2006

My New Look

So this is the new look. I’m going for Albanian Cigarette Smuggler Chic.
I know many friends and family will not be pleased with the buzz cut, but it’s just so convenient. I can’t keep it like this for too long. I’ve been invited to a wedding in May, and I can’t have myself looking like a repeat offender, putting on his best suit for another appearance in the dock.
When my boss saw the new style, she tried to compliment me. But like the Lord, my boss giveth (“With the new short hair and beard you look so masculine”) and my boss taketh away (“I mean clean-shaven and with longer hair you look quite effeminate”)
At least I hope that’s what she said. The word she chose in Japanese can mean masculine, feminine or sexual, depending on the situation. If she meant sexual, then that’s a whole other can of worms. I don’t even want to go there.
I guess she is rich, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers