Words from an Irishman on his way home...

Wednesday 18 October 2006

Three things about today:

Today I heard the most amazing quote. It's by Ei Rokusuke from his book 'Daioujou.' (I think - apologies for any misattribution or mistranslation.) It goes, 'Today is the youngest day of the rest of your life.' I find it inspirational.

Today I got a great laugh from my listings magazine. I found out that the Japanese translation of 'Being John Malkovich' is 'Malkovich's Hole.' Teeheehee.

Today I turned into a grumpy old man. I shouted at some young school kids who were throwing stones at each other. It made me so mad to see them doing something so irresponsible. They got the fright of their lives. I'm a few short years away from being the guy who goes round the neghbourhood is his dressing gown, shouting at people to stop stealing his newpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers