Words from an Irishman on his way home...

Friday 11 August 2006

The one where they all sing...

Over the last few months here at Cadwell Heights, we've been holding auditions for Japanese Idol. Tonight, the results... But seriously, you know I love me some karaoke. Every visitor who comes to Japan gets inducted into the cult by me. It's just so much fun with all these randoms songs they have to choose from, your own little private room, and drinks just an intercom away. First up, Big Sis, if you're having a 'Bad Day', don't! Watch this clip and smile.



Next up, you are all well aware that my sis is a big dog lover. Call me 'Crazy', but I think she chose this song just because the artist has Bark in their name.



In the following clip, my friend shows how the natives do it. She's a 'Scorpio Woman' さそり座の女

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers